Creamy Tomato Soup
A basic creamy tomato soup but with cottage cheese.
- 400ml hot water
- Two cans (400g+400g) of peeled tomato
- Unsalted butter
- Half an onion, chopped
- Black pepper
- Cottage cheese
And some of your favourite bread, toasted with butter.
- Melt butter and add the onion in a small pot
- Add in the two cans of peeled tomatos and bring to a boil.
- Mix in the hot water.
- Season with salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Let the soup cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully place the soup in a blender, and blend.
- Add two tablespoons of cottage cheese, and let it blend for few minutes.
Served with extra cottage cheese in the bowl.