< Go back
The goal of sifrOS is to be a Linux distribution (based on Void) with more secure default configuration.
Documentation of installation and configuration is planned.
Note: This is not maintained and not very usable of yet. There are future plans in making this a more installable system.
1.1. Features and Goals
- Few pre-installed packages (~130)
- Uses minimal software, such as;
- A clear and easy to follow documentation, that explains; (TODO)
- installation (with btrfs + LUKS full-disk encryption)
- setting up networking and ntp
- setting up a desktop environment (xorg, dwm, st)
2. Requirements for building
The following packages must be installed on your system.
3. Copying and contributing
This is a fork of Void Linux live image maker which is written by Juan RP, Dave Elusive and Void contributors and is distributed under the BSD 2 Clause license.
To build a sifrOS iso, run build script as root.